From: kquest at toplayer.com (kquest@...layer.com)
Subject: no more public exploits and general PoC gui
	 de lines

Are you saying that unless there's an exploit
that gives you access to the target machine
your company wouldn't patch (even if there's
an exploit that crashes the target)?

I don't know what company that was, but I'm
glad I'm not working for them... Ignoring DoS
exploits is irresponsible... to say the least.

kcq