From: dave at immunitysec.com (Dave Aitel)
Subject: no more public exploits

Well, if it's that much of an issue, you can always buy your exploits
from a commercial source, such as Immunity
(http://www.immunitysec.com/CANVAS/ . We have an LSASS (one exploit
fits all) and a PCT exploit (ported from SP0-4), so you can show all
your management exactly why they should patch. And you can also feel
secure that the exploits you download aren't trojaned when you're
using something with commercial support. At $995 for a full site
license, including source, CANVAS is cheaper than the alternative...

Dave Aitel
Immunity, Inc.