From: randallm at fidmail.com (RandallM)
Subject: RE: Full-Disclosure YOU know what blows me away.

You know what blows me away. People who can in one breath write the info
like "youssef" below and what other on this list have written. And that most
of you are probably not older then 25yrs old. You hacked your first box when
you were 2 and flunked kindergarten class because your teacher didn't know
C. Man if I could get this list to write a book what a treasure it would be.

I play CounterStrike on hacking servers and it blows me away that some of
these 14yr olds are writing in C+ to code their own hacks. You know what I
did when I was 14? I don't. G.I Joes humping my sister's Barbie's I guess.

<|>
<|>Message: 14