From: jwiens at nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu (Jordan Wiens)
Subject: RE: Full-Disclosure digest, Catching Sasser

It's random, but doesn't matter what it is.  So it'll work with any
number; 7584 sounds just as good as any other 4 digit number.  His script
is meant to download from sasser, and it will, just fine.

If the script was using that as a pattern to match on in some sort of ids
then, yes, it wouldn't be very effective, but that's not what it's trying
to do.

--
Jordan Wiens, CISSP
UF Network Security Engineer