From: sean01 at accnet.com.au (Sean Crawford)
Subject: Psexec on *NIX

Now again this is only an educated guess..........but I'm pretty sure the
latest Windblows patches stop the use of Psexec from being of much use at
all...
just my $0.02's worth but I think you will find this to be the
However I still wonder why ssh or even VNC aren't going to do the job, if
he's Admin that is.............
No matter the size of the domain.........how about Nortons Ghost
Corp....just roll out an updated image....!
If he is really is an Admin why re-invent the wheel??...
What command's could you run on a window's OS VIA remote that would save you
setting the machine up properly to start with?!..
I would love to learn something here but for the life of me i just cant see
the point..........