From: b.griffin at cqu.edu.au (Brad Griffin)
Subject: Wireless ISPs

> Hi Brian
>
> Sit down sometime inside a wireless ISPs area and run kismet.
> You can see someone connect to a service via SSL, then
> immediately after they purchase something they check the
> email. Guess what ? the Credit card # and address are in that email.

Dan

If you're doing transactions with any company who announces your full CC
number in an email, then you should contact your bank and get your cc
changed, then make loud noises at the online vendor. In all transactions
I've conducted over the 'net, not one company has included my full cc
number in any email receipt. Generally the first block of numbers is
shown and the rest are represented by crosses.

> Doesn't take some 15 year veteran of the internet to see how
> this is a bad thing.
>
> Go flame some newb who has no brain.

I won't flame, but do some research before you give examples.

Cheers,
Brad