From: Bart.Lansing at kohls.com (Bart.Lansing@...ls.com)
Subject: what CMS to use for a CERT?

Try PostNuke

www.postnuke.com

Bart Lansing
Manager, Desktop Services
Kohl's IT

"Brown, James (Jim)" <JBrown@...upoint.net>
Sent by: full-disclosure-admin@...ts.netsys.com
05/12/2004 03:32 PM

full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com
cc

Subject
RE: [Full-Disclosure] what CMS to use for a CERT?

Check out www.opensourcecms.com and test drive as many as you want.
Some features are disabled- but you can still get a very good idea
without having to download and set up each one...

Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it
from your computer. Thank you.  ThruPoint, Inc.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received.  Kohl's reserves the right to monitor messages by authorized Kohl's Associates at any time
without any further consent.