From: raymond at prolocation.net (Raymond Dijkxhoorn)
Subject: cyberwar against US ?

Hi!

> > > I've read on zone-h that a group of hackers, called HAA, plans a massive
> > > cyberattack against usa.
> > > does anyone have heard about that ?

> > Can you define US in terms of internet routing ? Is there one US 'border' ?
> > There is networks, no US or Europe or anything on the net.
>
> OK.. Tell me where you expect to see traffic spikes if you launch a DDoS on the
> following targets:
>
> 1) www.microsoft.com
> 2) AOL's mail servers
> 3) www.whitehouse.gov
> 4) www.bbc.co.uk
> 5) The Al-Ghazeera website.

You list one nice example, and also one that is pointing to what i were
saying. microsoft is, if i am right, still akamized.

I am sure you get the picture, i still think its hard to define 'US' but
never mind. Even if you lookup things, its all depeding of the view they
give you for your lookup.

Specific sites you may be able to pinpoint.

Bye,
Raymond.