From: randallm at fidmail.com (RandallM)
Subject: RE: Full-Disclosure digest, Vol 1 #1675 - 32 msgs

Yo! Skylined, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel!

<|>Message: 30
<|>From: "Berend-Jan Wever" <SkyLined@...p.tudelft.nl>
<|>To: <full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com>
<|>Subject: Re: [Full-Disclosure] lists, autoresponders, and netiquette
<|>Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 03:42:40 +0200
<|>
<|>>Every time I post to a list I get these "out of office" auto-responses.
<|>>Can these responders be configured to not respond to stuff from a list?
<|>>
<|>>-Michael
<|>
<|>Yes, they can... and no, they won't. Too much shit-for-brains dumb-ass
<|>good-for-nothing mofo's on the list for that. Why the hell do you think
<|>every none informative troll thread is repied to at least 30 times?
<|>That's
<|>just because there are more people subscribed that get a hard on from
<|>annoying people (or are just plain stupid) then there are that get a hard
<|>on
<|>from actually contributing something.
<|>
<|>As a matter of fact I'm just replying because my girlfriend broke up with
<|>me
<|>and I'm drunk, else I wouldn't even bother: I just felt like being a
<|>shit-for-brains dumb-ass good-for-nothing mofo.
<|>
<|>Cheer,
<|>SkyLined