From: dufresne at winternet.com (Ron DuFresne)
Subject: un-subscribe

you need to look at a new industry to make your living, perhaps flipping
burgers or something simple like mowing lawns, since mailing lists are far
to complex for you to handle.  Especially when all the
subscribe/unsubscribe info is attached to each and every post to the list
<smile>.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

On Fri, 28 May 2004, funn2oosh . wrote:

> plz un-subscribe me .. i am already subscribed to a mail id
> --

> Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
> http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

> believe in it. Charter:
> http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
	***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.