From: geggam692000 at yahoo.com (D B)
Subject: Wireless ISP DNS

I'm not going to explain the details of networking, I
assume if people subscribe they have a base knowledge.

Exploit:

Wireless networking is simple to sp00f IPs and it
would be trivial to setup a DNS server on a laptop
then sp00f the IP to match that of the ISPs DNS server
and cause a wee bit of misdirection for the network.

Update Re my wireless "crusade" : I have garnered the
attention of the Illinois States Atty Generals office.
We shall see if people with knowledge are locked up
instead of given hemlock these days, or does anyone
think we have progressed beyond that?

Dan Becker