From: aditya.deshmukh at online.gateway.technolabs.net (Aditya, ALD [Aditya Lalit Deshmukh])
Subject: An anatomy of a PGP Joe Job

> Due to knowing that many viruses and kiddies spoof my email address on a
> regular bases, I signed the post.

that is a good way but now we have to actually verify the pgp sig at the spamassain or other spam filtering system that we use.

also the bayseian analysis would work for the time being if told to detect the random yahoogroup words but i think the spammers would soon start making sure that all the headers have the same group name.

> That signature was my signature from the spam mailing list.

are the group of people we call spammers are finally gaining some intelligance ?

> Irony? Attempted Pay-back? Oh well.

may i call it an attempt to reduce your credibility on the net ?

-aditya