From: Ian.Latter at mq.edu.au (Ian Latter)
Subject: PCAP and LP

Hello,

  Quick question, I'm going through the results of an investigation
and have a PCAP file that contains Line Printing ... I'd like to
reconstruct the postscript files (or just reprint them), is there a
tool that will allow this?

  Web searches yield HTTP file reconstructors and NFS file
reconstructors, but I've been unable to find anything for LP.

  Utility doesn't need to be opensource, free/share ware, but it
would be easiest if it was.

Thanks in advance,

--
Ian Latter
Internet and Networking Security Officer