From: PerrymonJ at bek.com (Perrymon, Josh L.)
Subject: anyone seen this worm/trojan  before?

After thinking about it and discussing with a friend-

It makes sense that it doesn't try to propagate until it connects to an IRC
server.
That way you don't have a lot of machines hitting the compromised IRC server
after it has been taken down.

I'm working on setting up IRCD on my BSD box in my VMWARE lab and seeing
what it does.

I will also send the fport info.

I *did notice the same ports open as the korgo worm.

It also sends from sequential source ports to the IRC compromised host.

JP