From: todd at hostopia.com (Todd Burroughs)
Subject: Re: Full-Disclosure digest, Vol 1 #1694 - 33
 msgs

It *could* have been funny, but it seems that there are enough people
on the list stupid enough to fall for these obvious trolls.  If you
must respond to them, do it off list.

If you think someone may be clueless, clue them in *off the list*.
Also, read the whole thing, "Expert sysadmin since 2003" should
clue you in that it's either a joke or the guys an idiot.  (I suspect
that he's laughing at the responses...)

I'm all for helping newbies and a good joke...  I remember a sign in
my small engines class back in highschool, it applies to everything:
"CAUTION: Start brain before engaging tongue"  (In this case, fingers ;-)

Todd Burroughs
---
The Internet has given us unprecedented opportunity to communicate and
share on a global scale without borders; fight to keep it that way.