From: king at danger.org (Farrukh Hussain)
Subject: !! Internet Explorer !!

Hey,
       Yesterday i was visitng web sites. so i felt my computer slow. and that time i shutdown my computer and go somewhere. now today i restarted my computer and when i open internet explorer i got Web Page. Which i didn't SET. and now i am not able to write www.anydomain.com . when i type it gave me error. and it is also opening Popup window advertise. and it has 2 files in my windows directory. when i removed them it comes back again. So please tell me,
1) what  is  it?
2) how i can delete/remove it ?
3) how i got this thing ?
4) how to secure from this thing ?

here is the 1 page from many pages in internet explorer.
http://www.farukh.com/1.GIF

Best Regards from,
Farrukh Hussain.