From: rara at navigo.com (Rachael Treu-Gomes)
Subject: !! Internet Explorer !!

Sploit-du-jour, throwback from yesteryear, unpatched hole,
pr0n, javascript, careless install, operator error...you name
it.  You might as well throw a dart at a page of possibilities
if you're trying to blindly diagnose the infection details.

If the suggested spyware removal agents don't fully do the
trick and you find all web requests continually redirected
to an alternate site, don't forget to visit and do some
housekeeping on your hosts file.

I'll happily second those in this thread who prescribe
deployment of FireFox or Netscape or Opera or any other
http MO than IE as a prophyllactic measure.  ;)

ymmv,
--ra

--
K. Rachael Treu-Gomes, CISSP       rara@...igo.com