From: npguy at websurfer.com.np (npguy)
Subject: Antivirus/Trojan/Spyware scanners DoS!

This comes when extracting module doesn't verify the intgerity of headers. The
similar types of breaches were found in WinRAR. The quick
approach to resolve is to verify the actual physical size of the compressed
file against the headers info. WinRAR now takes similar approach.

Not only the AntiVirus any applicaiton that does use the Zip API faces similar
problem since the library that comes along with the extractiong function has
same design error.

   npguy