From: ssch at wheel.dk (Steffen Schumacher)
Subject: MS Anti Virus?

I also agree that MS *is* turning their gigantic boat around with regards
to security. I have yet to see all the new stuff in detail, but what I've
heard, I've liked!

In my line of work (ISP) it will be greatly welcomed to have more OS' less
prone to become infected by worms, as it allows for things such as DDoS to
be quite an easy task to perform.

My only fear, is that it may take some time to get there.. ;o)

/Steffen