From: dave.cawley at adelphia.com (Dave D. Cawley)
Subject: M$ - so what should they do?

	How about making it so I can secure things on my machine from family
members without having to setup a server to use Active Directory just to do
that. How about not having to pay for Exchange Server just easily use and
"out of office" reply. Since Outlook and Outlook Express are the default
email clients for home users, how about being able to create separate user
accounts like Pegasus has done for over 10 years.

Dave D. Cawley          |
High Speed Internet     |  Facts are meaningless. You could use facts
Duryea, PA              |   to prove anything that's even remotely true.
(570)451-4311 x104      |                             -Homer Simpson
dave.cawley@...lphia.com|