From: mvp at joeware.net (joe)
Subject: RE:  M$ - so what should they do?

I'm sorry Georgi, I can't help you in terms of what you can and can't find.

On the other topic however, you will find I am pro-computer stuff. Because I
am not anti-MS doesn't mean I am pro-MS in the extreme way that you mean it.
I am pro-whatever OS makes sense at the time. This is generally BSD over
Linux, Windows over BSD, but that is probably due to the area that I
primarily work in which is Corporate Enterprise Authentication/Authorization
which I work in because of the challenges there and the resulting money.

Some of the most secure systems I have worked on were Sperry Univac Systems,
however the money sort of fell out of that market except for some of the DOD
stuff. Even if there is money there now, it isn't where I really want to be.
I wouldn't mind working on DEC PDP's and VAXes again but only if the money
is good because I had a lot of fun hacking around in the internals guided by
Mayfield. Might I add those were fairly secure systems as well, or at least
appeared to be at the time. You will note some interesting things were done
on PDP-7's and PDP-10's.

I will repeat again for you what has been repeated multiple times, I think
you need to take this to heart quite frankly.