From: sdodson at sdodson.com (Scott Dodson)
Subject: [Fwd: Caveat Lector: Beastie Boys Evil]

Ultimately the deal is this.  US and UK versions do not have the macrovision
copy protection.  They do autorun a Macromedia Director movie of Rhyme and
Rhyme Well.  I bought the US version yesterday much despite not wanting to
do so, it plays without problem in my laptop and I have ripped each song to
mp3 for personal use without a problem using CDEX.

For what it's worth Sam Goody/Media Play have a deal where you can buy TT5B
and pick up Paul's Boutique, Check your Head,  or Ill Communication for $6.
My total purchase for the two was only $20, not too bad.

The Macrovision copy protection information can be found here
http://www.macrovision.com/products/cds/cds200/index.shtml

--
Scott