From: dasnake at gmail.com (Luther Blissett)
Subject: Sandeep Sengupta has invited you to open a Gmail account

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:33:23 +0200, Szilveszter Adam <adam@....hu> wrote:
[...]
> be a fairly dull task... wondering what AdWords(TM) would be triggered
> by the following, fairly typical occurences in the index: "MS-bashing",
> "STFU", "0wned" or even (horror) "overflow" :-)

Just because you wondered, that's what the your email triggered to me:

<adwordscutandpaste>
The dirty secret about spam - it works
By The Associated Press. (6/29/04) ? We all profess to despise ...
abclocal.go.com
Yahoo! Small Business: Business Mail
A full-featured business email solution from Yahoo! Small Business. ...
smallbusiness.yahoo.com
Web-based email Reviews Round-Up - Web-User - The UK's biggest ...
The UK's number one search engine web site with the best site and ...
www.web-user.co.uk
</adwordscutandpaste>

Not that easy to guess, imho.

bbl,
 Luther

PS: first post and OT, aww what a bad boy I am, hope you found that
intresting too