From: godsmoke at godsmoke.com (Christopher Blume)
Subject: Comparison of Network Security Scanners

Exactly -- how can we trust a test where the company that conducted it,
and therefor designed the test is the product that won.  Now, of the
vendor tests I've seen conducted by a competitor, this one seemed pretty
honest (Nessus scored very high).  However, they didn't test Retina 5 --
which from what I hear is supposed to be a very big improvement.  When I
get ahold of it, I'd be happy to run some tests against Nessus.

Thank You,
Christopher Blume