From: system_outage at yahoo.com (System Outage)
Subject: Re:Bugtraq Security Systems

A name like "Bugtraq Security Systems" Sounds like a typical name a script kiddie group or scene whore group would use to try and gain an easy name within the scene.

 They (Bugtraq Security Systems) obviously thought... Hey.. "if we whore a high profile name and make our website look professional, people will buy it and think we're elite".

Lol, if you had any cred in the security community scene, you just lost it by mentioning the key words "Defcon" and "Drew Copley is a prick" references.

All you are making yourself out to be is a jealous scene whore who wishes they had the 0-day exclusives that Eyee Security obtain and you wish you were as good as they are.

You have no right to come on a high profile security mailing list with such childish remarks towards a highly respected Security Group as Eyee. Go find some "elite" zero day and come back when you manage to gain as much respect as Eyee Security has within the security community scene.

Cheerio