From: tommy at providesecurity.com (Thomas Ryan)
Subject: The "Drew Copley is a prick" Poll update [Time to Grow Up]

The lack of professionalism from Team Bugtraq Security is getting to be
annoying, openly showing their ignorance with defamatory remarks towards
Drew Copley and eEye. It's quite obvious you don't have a complete
understanding of the law, otherwise you would realize that you can be sued
for deformation of character and slander. Dummying your information in
Dotster (Your Registrar) and hiding behind ziplip.com won't do you any good.
Have you heard of a subpoena?

IF you have nothing constructive to say, then please don't waste everyone's
bandwidth, packets, hard drive space or our energy to delete your emails!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Thomas Ryan
Provide Security