From: dhill+fulldisc at cricalix.net (Duncan Hill)
Subject: Huge amounts of Citipank phishing spam seen this weekend.

On Monday 05 July 2004 12:15, Feher Tamas might have typed:

> <b>Dear Citibank Customer</b>,
> your Citibank<br=

>   IP address: 173.97.087.24<br>
>   ISP Host: cache-89.proxyserver.cis.com</i></p>

>   whom you are dealing with. The system is called CitiSafe
> and it's<br>
>   the most secure Citibank wallet so far.</p>

That's a pretty nice bit of dumb-user engineering.  Couple of spelling
mistakes in the actual phishing pages (wget + less = wonderful), but
otherwise quite well crafted.  I'd swear I even see a browser URL overlay or
similar to give the impression of a different site to the real one.