From: m.laurence at groveindependentschool.co.uk (Mark Laurence)
Subject: Gmail Information Disclosure Vulnerability

"You have no respect for the Gmail Team, that's for sure."
Why would he? Respect is earned not given for free.

"It's about kiddies posting advisories and exploits for fun and little care
for the vendor(s)."
No the reason they are generally supposed to be posted AFAIK is so that the
secuirty concious user is aware and can take steps to prevent them from
being exploited. Granted reasonable steps should be taken to contact the
vendor, if they dont respond then what can one do?

Thanks
Mark

   _____