From: foofus at foofus.net (Mr. Rufus Faloofus)
Subject: Wendy's Drive-up Order System Information D isclosure

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 07:40:59AM -0400, Rob Keown wrote:
> Wendy's is rapidly preparing a fix, which involves PGP PKI. You *will* have
> to email your public key to Wendy's in order to submit or confirm your
> order.

I've heard that whether or not you need PGP depends on your condiment
selection.  For example, if you skip the generic mayo, and are willing
to pay a little extra for Diffie-Hellman's, I think you're OK.  On the
other hand, I think they might be abandoning french fries as a side
order, and switching to Clipper chips, so maybe PGP isn't such a bad
idea after all.

--Foofus.