From: jan.m.clairmont at citigroup.com (Clairmont, Jan M)
Subject: Adventure Outlook mail problem.IE Web Browser: "Sitting Duck"

i played adventure for the first time in 1975, Sept.

my greatest achievement at UW, was that for one month I was the
Adventure champion closing the cave in the fewest moves.
I got lucky, it drove the sysadmin, Unix research version 2.2,
crazy, until he hacked the source and found all the keywords for
zipping around the cave. Plugh! Y2 away daddy and don't cross
the bridge with the bear.

What's the oldest unix version you worked on, Unix  research version 2.2, my first printf "Hello world.\n"  in C, and my
first echo -n "login: ". The first read login, echo $login $passwd to my file.  8-> Nothing has changed really.  What your first Unix version for the Guiness Book of records?

There is a mail vulnerabilty for exchange anyone know the new
one out there, it keeps sending broadcast messages from
users.  No sweeper seems to have picked it up.  Anyone experiencing similar annoying problems with outlook and mail?
i can't be too specific, not my yob per se, i build virevalls.

You're in a twisty maze, that's all alike or was it all different?

Jan Clairmont, Paladin of Security, KMGO
Firewall Administrator/Consultant