From: iss at uni.de (iss@....de)
Subject: I small poem in Jscript // No effect on XP SP2 !

Hmm, it has no effect on WinXP SP2 RC2 (German) // Internet Explorer 6 SP2!
- The new security central icon appears and opens a new line under the
address field. It shows a message indicating that IE does not display active
contents that could access the computer. You can allow blocked contend
(after a second warning that the script could harm the computer) but this
has no effect to IE at all.

This problem and many other security bugs and null-pointer exceptions seemes
to be resolved with the upcoming SP2.

Regards

Marco Ellmann