From: Bart.Lansing at kohls.com (Bart.Lansing@...ls.com)
Subject: Windows XP "Security Upgrade" SP2

Will I be able to stop it from auto-downloading the patches by default?

After the auto-downlaod I hope I can stop, will I be able to to stop the
auto-install (in case I can't stop the auto-download, of course)?

You see, I am worried about the auto-install following the auto-download
auto-breaking my apps.

Bart Lansing
Manager, Desktop Services
Kohl's IT

full-disclosure-admin@...ts.netsys.com wrote on 07/13/2004 12:12:24 PM:

> We already know the firewall will be enabled by default.
>
> Will auto download patches be default?
>
> After auto download, will Windows XP auto install the patch by default?
>
> I hope so.
>

> Cheerio

> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
> Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received.  Kohl's reserves the right to monitor messages by authorized Kohl's Associates at any time
without any further consent.