From: vxdude2003 at yahoo.com (VX Dude)
Subject: phrack #62 has been released.

--- Ron DuFresne <dufresne@...ternet.com> wrote:

> ahh, you prefer the fakes to the real, faux to
> something of actual value
> eh?  Poor gf must not get much of a kick from
> bejeweled gifts from you
> then <smile>

and you prefer the teso fan club to the the phc fan
club, stop masturbating.

As to what what the "real" phrack is... here's a
direct quote from the phrack website...

" Topics of interest are security, hacking, phreaking,
anarchy, cryptography, spying, radio broadcasting,
coding, conspiracy, world news, ..."

So, lets see here...
Topic - Article Count
security - 0
hacking - 5
phreaking - 0
anarchy - 0
cryptography - 1
spying - 0
radio broadcasting - 1 woot!!
coding(we'll include that shellcode crap here) - 3
conspiracy - 0
world news - 1
teso fanclub - 2

phrack is as dead as elvis.  You cling only to the
hype which helps your industry live.

oh and looky here, phrack included an article that
referenced the phc phrack, lets see how long it takes
you to find it.  "OH no real phrack referencing fake
phrack, help me help me"  Man you'd shit your pants if
IEEE started referencing the phc phrack hahahahaha oh
wait, they have!

I enjoy phc phrack because it fills the void in the
teso phrack.  I for one would cheer on a merger
between the two (like that would happen), and I fear
the day when the phc is silenced.

-VX 'I love Scut' dude

)-------------------------------------------------------------(

(_____)-------------------------------------------------------------(_____)

|=-----------------------------------------------------------------------=|

> > > Submissions may be encrypted with the following
> PGP
> > > key:
> > > (Hint: Always use the PGP key from the latest
> issue)

> > > Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)

mQGiBD8t3OARBACWTusKTxboeSode33ZVBx3AlgMTQ8POA+ssRyJkyVVbrruYlLY

Bov43vxEsqLZXrfcuCd5iKKk+wLEjESqValODEwaDeeyyPuUMctrr2UrrDlZ2MDT

f7LvNdyYFDlYzFwSc9sesrNQ78EoWa1kHAGY1bUD2S7ei1aEU9r/EUpFxwCgzLjq

TV6rC/UzOWntwRk+Ct5u3fUEAJVPIZCQOd2f2M11TOPNaJRxJIxseNQCbRjNReT4

FG4CsHGqMTEMrgR0C0/Z9H/p4hbjZ2fpPne3oo7YNjnzaDN65UmYJDFUkKiFaQNb

upTcpQESsCPvN+iaVkas37m1NATKYb8dkKdiM12iTcJ7tNotN5IDjeahNNivFv4K

5op7A/0VBG8o348MofsE4rN20Qw4I4d6yhZwmJ8Gjfu/OPqonktfNpnEBw13RtLH

cXEkY5GY+A2AapDCOhqDdh5Fxq9LMLKF2hzZa5JHwp6HcvrYhIyJLW8/uspVGTgP

ZPx0Z3Cp4rKmzoLcOjyvGbAWUh0WFodK+A4xbr8bEg9PH5qCurQlUGhyYWNrIFN0

YWZmIDxwaHJhY2tzdGFmZkBwaHJhY2sub3JnPohfBBMRAgAfBQI/LdzgBQkDFwQA

BAsHAwIDFQIDAxYCAQIeAQIXgAAKCRC8vwVck0UfSeo1AJ42bPrG2L0Nlun1Fthn

gYlx/9nUiACeJo5tMKlr/JcdKqeEfpNIm4GRmLq5Ag0EPy3dChAIALK9tVpuVImJ

REXqf4GeR4RkxpAO+8Z2RolTgESW6FfJQcCM8TKeLuGWE2jGKGWKtZ68m+zxgYBK

z+MOKFvlduktqQpyCJP/Mgdt6yy2aSEq0ZqD1hoqiGmoGdl9L6+VD2kUN6EjWCiv

5YikjgQaenSUOmZZR0whuezxW9K4XgtLVGkgfqz82yTGwaoU7HynqhJr7UIxdsXx

dr+y7ad1clR/OgAFg294fmffX6UkBjD5c2MiX/ax16rpDqZii1TJozeeeM7XaIAj

5lgLLuFZctcWZjItrK6fANVjnNrEusoPnrnis4FdQi4MuYbOATNVKP00iFGlNGQN

qqvHAsDtDTcABAsH/1zrZyBskztS88voQ2EHRR+bigpIFSlzOtHVDNnryIuF25nM

yWV10NebrEVid/Um2xpB5qFnZNO1QdgqUTIpkKY+pqJd3mfKGepLhQq+hgSe29HP

45V6S6ujLQ4dcaHq9PKVdhyA2TjzI/lFAZeCxtig5vtD8t5p/lifFIDDI9MrqAVR

l1sSwfB8qWcKtMNVQWH6g2zHI1AlG0M42depD50WvdQbKWep/ESh1uP55I9UvhCl

=== message truncated ===