From: tshilson at mmm.com (tshilson@....com)
Subject: IE

They are talking to IBM and HP.  HP won't do zLinux, so that leaves IBM.
But will they actually spend the money?  I think that they will eventually
be forced to, but there is much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

   _/)                  Tom Shilson
~~~~~            GEDW & VM System Services
Aloha               Tel:  651-733-7591       tshilson at mmm dot com
                           Fax:  651-736-7689