From: avalon at cairo.anu.edu.au (Darren Reed)
Subject: telnet URL type used in exploit

Michael,

Out of curiosity, I tested this with IE 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.030422-1633
and got a popup box saying:

"This page is accessing information that is not under its
control. This poses a security risk. Do you want to
continue?" [Yes] [No]

And that was loading it into IE as a *local file*...when I put it on
a web page, I got the usual half dozen alerts about "do you want to run
javascript", etc. that even if I said yes to it didn't work.

Did you get that popup box when you tested your script below ?

Darren