From: nobody at dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: mi2g - fud, lies and libel

At 04:17 PM 7/20/2004 -0700, not-mi2g@...hmail.com wrote:
(quoting mi2g):
>>"These developments mean that any person or corporation can quite
>>easily decide to launch a clandestine smear campaign against any
>>brand in the world by bombarding appropriate bulletin boards and
>>trusted forums with false information through free email accounts,"
>>said DK Matai, Executive Chairman, mi2g.

Why would anyone _need_ to launch a smear campaign against mi2g? They do such an excellent job proving how they are founded entirely upon hyperbole and fear-mongering. Were it not for reporters desperate for something, anything, to write a story about we would never hear about mi2g. To be fair, it is not all mi2g's fault, incompetent reporters who listen to Matai and vomit back up his nonsense are as much as fault.

> If it was blatantly evident that the post was a hoax, why is mi2g crying
> like a six year old with a skinned knee?

Nice imagery.