From: greyhatthe2nd at yahoo.com (John Dowling)
Subject: [OT] redirection exploit in FD

This is no hoax!

I hate hoax warnings, but this one is important.

If a man comes to your front door and says he is
conducting a survey and
asks you to show him your ass, DO NOT show him your
ass.  This is a scam; he
only wants to see your ass.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday.  I feel so stupid
and cheap.

filled with OT chatter, and 'hey shut up!' posts.
This indicates to me that there are currently no major
issue s to address other than who had more toys as a
child. fantastic.

Is this REALLY a security mailing list?

A few suggestions to those persons who are inclined to
 discuss things other than security:
1) get a puppy
2) start a 'blog'
3) join a 12-step group
4) consult a professional
5) hunt for vulnerabilities in pron sites
-OR-
6) Find the appropriate venue to voice your opinions
and do so.  For example, if your topic is 'politics'
you could visit 'Google Groups'
(http://groups.google.com) and search for the word
'politics'.  Oh, and then press 'Search'.

'nuff said.