From: Rob at Vmyths.com (Rob Rosenberger)
Subject: mi2g attacks "so-called" security sites

mi2g attacked a number of "so-called" security sites in a 20 July press
release.  mi2g identified by name the following sites: SecurityFocus,
Insecure, Neohapsis, NetSys, e2kSecurity, Der Keiler, gossamer-threads, C4I,
VulnWatch, and Landfield.

Vmyths will slam mi2g in an upcoming column -- because they don't know the
difference between a hoax and a PARODY.

Vmyths has dared to use the word "plagiarism" in the same sentence with
"mi2g."  We will now dare to use the word "slander."  We'll say it in both a
column and a press release.

mi2g threatened to sue Vmyths for libel in 2002.  (See
http://Vmyths.com/rant.cfm?id=497&page=4 for details.)  Two years later,
we're still waiting for the "so-called" security firm to identify ANY
libelous text on our website.  "Truth" remains the first word in our website
slogan.

Rob Rosenberger, Vmyths editor
Truth about computer virus hysteria
http://Vmyths.com