From: SVerma at ocwen.com (Verma, Sachin)
Subject: DNS query???

Hi,

I have a secondary dns server,which is internal to LAN and on windows 2000
that is generating a lot of queiries for all the 13 root dns servers.The
traffic is blocked by the firewall.But the strange thing that I have noticed
is that the source and destination port being the same i.e 53.Also the
forwarder is correctly set on the DNS server and hence theoritically the
querries need to be forwarded to the next DNS server.

Any body got an idea as to what is this.