From: staylo at agccs.lmco.com (Stephen Taylor)
Subject: outbind in MS outlook

I am in over my head technically on this. I just want to know if this is
suspicious or normal. In MS Outlook, received unsolicited email that
displayed the following link highlighted within the text of the message:

However, when I scroll over it in the preview window, I see this:
outbind://180-000000009E42528C7F33A643A5C67CAF54A413E604377100/www.vault.com

The long string of numbers is from Content.IE5.  Is this some kind of cross
scripting Java manipulation?

ST