From: cdupuis at cccure.org (Clement Dupuis)
Subject: CHX-I

Being from Montreal where CHX-I is developed, I had the chance to use it for
a while on a few servers and workstations, so far I have been impressed by
the product.  I do know that it is being used by some government
organization in the states as well as quite a few universities.  There are
some large commercial companies in Canada that are using it and some others
who are evaluating it.

The product is just amazing in its functionality and simplicity.  It's like
getting lots of the niceties only found in Linux on your Windows platform
all of a sudden.

The company behind the product has been in existence for a while; they
definitively need to market their product more aggressively as it is
relatively unknown to most.

Clement