From: jack at websecurite.org (JacK)
Subject: Cool Web Search

Message: 30
From: "Gregh" <chows@...mail.com.au>

> Sorry but totally and utterly incorrect. You just do NOT understand what I
> have typed. I said that I used HiJackThis to list the entries in a group
> then ticked them manually and then removed them. Along with that, it
> allowed
> you to identify the exe files that went with it.

Rather you don't understand what we are speaking about : we discuss new
tricky CWS variants

> If you dont understand that then I can understand that you dont know how
> get rid of it but the truth is that this way DOES get rid of it. There are
> at LEAST 5 variants of CWS. I have met them all and beat them all.

Oh ?  I know at least 30 :-D
The old ones are very kind and you can easily get rid of it the way you give
but for the new ons, you may forget it :o)

If you don't understand that there are new variants, it's useless trying to
explain how to get rid of the classic variants : anybody know how to handle
them.  It DOES NOT WORK for the newer variants. Is that beyond your
understanding ?

Regards,
--
JacK