From: chows at ozemail.com.au (Gregh)
Subject: Cool Web Search

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Clover" <and-bugtraq@...desk.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 4:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Full-Disclosure] Cool Web Search

> Gregh <chows@...mail.com.au> wrote:
>
>  > the truth is that this way DOES get rid of it. There are
>  > at LEAST 5 variants of CWS.
>
> Oh, there are *many* more than that.
>
>  > I have met them all and beat them all.
>
> Obviously you have not met the CWS/About variant. This cannot be removed

Look, I have reported how easily it can be removed. If all you want to do is
argue about it, I have to tell you that I cant beat that. If you want to try
it for yourself, you'll see it is easy to do the way I described.

I have said all I can on this subject now. The rest if up to you lot. If you
reading this want to try, you'll see how ridiculously easy it is to remove
it. If you don't want to try and want to say it cant be done, then for you
saying that, obviously it cant.

Greg.