From: Michael.Schmidt at T-Mobile.com (Schmidt, Michael R.)
Subject: Cool Web Search

I will take up arms to write a cleaner for it.  I despise programs like this

Since we are talking about 30 variations does anyone know where a person can get archived versions of all of these?

I've got a machine and the tools and know how to build the tool.  I just need to be "infected" - wow, 30 variants.  That is truly ugly.

Thanks

Michael R. Schmidt