From: kedves at attglobal.net (Jean-Marie Monnier)
Subject: Puzzled....

Since mid day today, I am flooded with interrupts from AVG resident
shield  yelling at me; and saying, in a nice little box..:.
 Virus                                                               !
Trojan horse Downloader Crypter C             !
                                                                         !
is found in file                                                  !
C\WINDOWS\TEMP\WKNxxxx.exe           ! <=  (xxxx taking all kind of
values, the most recent one being A0803 )
                                                                         !
to remove this virus, run AVG for Windows !