From: admin at exploitwatch.org (admin@...loitwatch.org)
Subject: New Security web site: http://exploitwatch.org

True, but as I said: "Some web-sites and mailing lists
already provide this functionality, but we have found them
way too slow to publish new updates as well as being
incomplete."

We focus on exploits only, and aim to increase awareness and publish information
faster and more systematically than existing services do.

best regards,
admin@...loitwatch.org