From: toddtowles at brookshires.com (Todd Towles)
Subject: AV Naming Convention

I wouldn't be in my position, if I ran everything that was sent me. Home
users need to be educated, but that is a whole different issue.

The Trojan on my desktop was broken down by me and a friend that is a
security researcher. It is a Trojan used by SPAM groups. It isn't a
mass-mailer. I am going to write any article about how I received it and the
partly code analysis.

But the point, I want to make is that things need to change. We can throw
off all talks about it now (and some of you look like you want to) or we can
try to find ways to advance the field. We are the customers and we direct
where the time and money is spent indirectly.