From: azlate at bitdefender.com (Andrei Zlate-Podani)
Subject: driver for display goes to a infinite
 loop by viewing a html!

It's just a VERY large image... Aparently, the browser doesn't handle
well the memory allocation. It hangs the system for some seconds. Once u
switch the task it's all working OK.

--
This message was scanned for spam and viruses by BitDefender
For more information please visit http://www.bitdefender.com/