From: peter at rz-zw.fh-kl.de (Thorsten Peter)
Subject: SP2 is killing me. Help?

well can't speak for sp2 upgrade installations. anyways i slipstreamed
sp2 into a corporate edition SP1 WinXP CD, and did a clean install. no
problems at all, every single app working like before with sp1.
though i gotta admit the first thing i disabled was the security center
in services.....though it sure might be of good use for most ppl with
limited skills who directly connected to the internet with no other
protection ....
application wise no problems what so ever over here with a clean WinXP
SP2 integrated install....

regards

Thorsten