From: visitbipin at yahoo.com (bipin gautam)
Subject: Large picture wudth DoS on MS Internet Explorer/Outlook Express

http://www.security.nnov.ru/2000/january/ie5img2.html

http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/archive/vuln-dev/2001/06/msg00094.html

http://www.security.nnov.ru/advisories/ie5freeze.asp?l=RU

> Nobody reacted.
>
> Amount of buzz about it now makes me think Internet
> Explorer security is
> now really better than it was 4 years ago :)

heee... brother,
i wonder, why is it always M$ who get's pissed with
stupid craps. The only reason is...
M$ has complex answers even for simplest of problems.

[but yap, i  like M$...] if there was no M$ machines,
lot of IT pros. would loose their job of
troubleshooting (O;